As an experienced Injury Management Coordinator, you will coordinate and monitor workers’ compensation claims and return to work programs for all workplace injuries while maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders to drive a successful return to work outcome.
You will manage cases and return to work processes in their entirety as the primary contact, and liaise between employers, employees, workcover agents/insurers, medical providers and other external parties. You will understand, interpret and provide advice on relevant legislation to ensure our clients meet their regulatory requirements.
- Workers’ compensation claims management experience at a Workcover Agent/Insurer;
- Workers’ compensation claims management and Return to Work experience at an employer;
- A recognised rehabilitation & return to work coordinator Certificate or Diploma;
- High level knowledge of the Work Injury Rehabilitation and Compensation Act 2013;
- Knowledge around other state and territory schemes, Acts and guidelines;
- Relevant privacy legislation;
- People management and leadership;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent conflict resolution skills;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Confidence in dealing with multiple stakeholder engagement;
- A flexible approach when faced with competing priorities;
- Initiative and ability to work independently and cohesively within a team environment;
- Proactive and diligent approach to all tasks with a commitment to handling multiple cases simultaneously;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Working at Total Claims Solutions is more than having a job. We are family. We pride ourselves on empowering our people to write their own script to having a rewarding career.
We are always looking for people who put the customer at the heart of everything.
We are excited by your interest in working with us.
Apply via email and include your resume and cover letter.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted