As an experienced Case Manager, you will manage a portfolio of claims while maintaining effective working relationships with key stakeholders to drive a successful return to work outcome.
You will manage cases in their entirety as the primary contact, collaborate with injured workers and health professionals, ensure claims guidelines and legislation are adhered to, provide expert advice to all key stakeholders, and manage recoveries.
- A minimum of two years of case management, pertaining to injury and illness claims;
- Proactive and diligent approach to all tasks with a commitment to handling multiple cases simultaneously;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Confidence in dealing with multiple stakeholder engagements;
- Effective negotiation and problem solving ability;
- A flexible approach when faced with competing priorities;
- Initiative and ability to work independently and cohesively within a team environment;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office;
- Schemes administration in each state (preferred).
Working at Total Claims Solutions is more than having a job. We are family. We pride ourselves on empowering our people to write their own script to having a rewarding career.
We are always looking for people who put the customer at the heart of everything.
We are excited by your interest in working with us.
Apply via email and include your resume and cover letter.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted