Lodge a Claim

If you're an Incolink NSW member, lodging an Accident or Illness claim is easy. Scroll down to download your relevant form.

Read More

Where to start?

If you have experienced an injury or illness and would like to make an insurance claim, the first step is to contact the right provider.




Steps to Lodging a Claim

  1. Download the relevant claim form and TFN Declaration
  2. Complete all sections of the claim form (e.g Worker, Physician/Treating Doctor & Employer)
  3. Prepare or obtain all relevant documents (see checklist on front page of claim form)
  4. Send original claim form with all relevant documents to Total Claims Solutions, click here for contact details.

Your claim will then be assigned to a dedicated case manager who will support you through the entire claims process. Expect a call shortly after you lodge your claim.

If you have any enquiries or need help lodging a claim, please contact us.

Incolink NSW - Accident & Illness - Claim Form

Accident & Illness Claim From

TFN Declaration Form

Funeral claims are managed by Incolink – please contact Incolink directly.

CFMEU NSW Dental Cover Brochure and Claim Form

CFMEU NSW - Dental Cover - Claim Form

Dental Claim Form (accidental only)

TFN Declaration Form not required

CFMEU NSW Dental Guidelines
Cover available for CFMEU financial members only.

CFMEU NSW Dental Cover - Brochure

Download the CFMEU NSW Dental Cover brochure for details.